Home again, home again!
I have arrived safely back in Rochester and am doing well other than the fact that I am exhausted. The kind of exhaustion that makes your eyes burn and your legs feel restless. I will be going to bed very, very soon.
I just wanted to let you all know that I made it home safely. I am excited to share some thoughts and experiences from my trip with you. I had hoped to be able to blog as the days occurred, but between busy days and poor internet access, it just didn't happen! However, I did write in my journal every day and I think what I will do is still post a day-by-day, it'll just be two weeks behind the actual events. That way those of you who I will not be able to see for a while can still hear some of the stories while they are fresh in my mind and you can read as much or as little as interests you. I will try to start this tomorrow, if I can get caught up on the rest of my life first.
Thank you SO much for all of your prayer and encouragement while I was gone. I feel like God continued to do some incredible work in my heart through my time in Cote d'Ivoire and I look forward to telling you more about it!!
Love ya,
Eva Joy : )
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Jiggity Jig
Posted by Eva Joy at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment