CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Checking In!

Bon jour!

Just wanted to let you all know that I arrived safely in Cote d'Ivoire (1 week ago!) and that I am doing well! I didn't have internet access in Torogo so I was unable to write. I arrived in Ferke yesterday and have access to a very slow dial-up connection that I probably won't be using very much. There are already too many experiences and thoughts to pick and choose what to write about, so I will be writing updates on here when I get home!

Please continue to pray for direction and guidance for me as well as health and safety.

I look forward to sharing my experiences when I return!!

Eva Joy : )

3 comments:

Chinwe said...

Yay! Glad you made it safely there Eva Joy! May God keep you and be with you. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Chinwe said...

Oh and "ndidi" is Chinwe :-)

Laura said...

We look foward to hearing all of your stories. Or reading them. Cut up an onion the other day, and it was one of the strongest ones in a while. I had to leave the room and flush my eyes out 3-4 times. Ah the things I do for the food I love. Thought of you, because I know you would've done the same.