CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

September 2-18

The missionaries on the field have approved my dates! Now I just need one final word from the Littleton office and I should be cleared to purchase my airline ticket. Hopefully I will have it yet this week. I will be leaving two weeks from tomorrow!!!

I am leaving on a flight yet this morning to head to Pennsylvania for a week with my family. I am excited to have some time to relax, but even more so, I am looking forward to having tome for some concentrated spiritual preparation as I think about getting ready to leave. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to prepare for the challenges and opportunities that await!

You can also be praying for Robin Hampton and Diane Eliason. They are the missionaries that I will be working with in Cote d'Ivoire. You can read a little about each of them and their ministries by clicking on their names.

2 comments:

Emily Grace said...

hey. i know diane eliason.

and by "know", i mean she is/was supported by my parents church, so there has been a picture of her prominently displayed in the narthex (which is not what my church calls it, they call it a foyer, but i much prefer the term narthex)of HHBC for many years. i even have a picture of her in my head right now... and if your links worked, i would check the mental image against her real image and see if i am picturing the correct person.

Emily Grace said...

ps. yes. that is, indeed, who i was picturing. go figure.

pps. you have an extra http in your links... just an fyi.