CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Patience

Ha, this seems like it should be a deep post about patience, but it is actually just me asking you to have patience. Anyone who knows me well knows how ironically funny it is that I even have something like a blog, and I have to be honest, I have no idea if it is going to last at all. I am not a computer savvy person, so I get frustrated when I don't know how to do stuff and then I give up.

Anyway, I realize that there is a paragraph in that previous post with a different font, which really bothers a perfectionist like me. It happened because I was playing around with the fonts, using that paragraph as my guinea pig, but then I decided I liked the original font the best. However, I can not figure out what the original font is, therefore I am stuck with a paragraph which I can not return to orginial form. Grr.

So, if you thought it was some trick of mine to make you pull some deeper meaning out of those few lines or something, don't waste your time looking for my meaning in doing that. The much simpler, disappointing reason for the font change is that I don't know what I am doing.

That is all.

0 comments: